View the map
Notice

View review
  Thanks to the Nissan rental car in Guam, which is so beautiful, I was able to easily go to places that were difficult to get to on foot. The car was clean, and picking up and returning it was simple and fast. If I go again, I will definitely use it again.
  I really like Nissan Rent-a-Car, which I always use whenever I visit Guam. The prices are reasonable and the staff are very friendly. Highly recommended!! :)
  It is available right at the airport and the price is reasonable, so I plan to use it next time I come to Guam. The only thing that is disappointing is the condition of the wipers. See you next year
  I received the vehicle quickly after immigration. Since I was assigned a new car, it was in good condition. This was my third visit to Guam and I always use it comfortably.
  It was so good that I couldn't have done it without a car. I used it so cheaply that I even wrote a review on Naver blog. I highly recommend it. https://m.blog.naver.com/nuei3278/223424963688
  Overall I was satisfied. However, the condition of the car was a little bad (the wheel cap was broken or there was a lot of creaking noise when going over bumps). However, it was nice that they upgraded the car and lent out a beach chair for free.
  I recommend it because the price is cheap and pickup is available 24 hours a day. The car was in good condition, and most of all, it was nice that they upgraded it.

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997