View the map
Notice

View review
  I recommend it because the price is cheap and pickup is available 24 hours a day. The car was in good condition, and most of all, it was nice that they upgraded it.
  This was my second rental since last year. Thank you for the rental car that made my trip so enjoyable. I hope to see you again next year.
  This was my second rental since last year. Thank you for the rental car that made my trip so enjoyable. I hope to see you again next year.
  I used it very well as it was cheaper than other companies and had good service. Inquiries from Korea were also responded to kindly, so I was able to use the service without any worries. I highly recommend making a reservation here rather than through the official Nissan Rent-a-Car website as it is easier and better in terms of language and conditions.
  It was a plan for 2 adults and 2 children, and I was very grateful that they upgraded us thoughtfully. The car was also very clean, so we rented half of the itinerary and enjoyed the trip comfortably. The staff were friendly and everything went smoothly, which made me feel good :-) I will definitely use it when I go to Guam again. It's cheaper than Korean rental cars and I'm very satisfied with all the services and vehicles!!
  The price was reasonable and it was easy to receive the key at the office at the airport. However, if possible, how about adding a service that has a Korean car manual and sends it via KakaoTalk?
  I always use a Nissan rental car every time I go to Guam :) In the past, I didn't know that it was only available at the airport and returned at the airport, but they even provided pick-up and drop-off, so it was very convenient, and the staff were all friendly. Boosters, etc. can be rented for free, and I used them well at a reasonable price :) The car I used had cloth seats and it was used by many people, so it was a bit disappointing that there were white stains on the seats, whether from sweat or from people sitting in the wet state after going into the sea. However, I still used it well. I think I will use Nissan rental car again next time. thank you

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997