View the map
Notice

View review
  Every time I come to Guam, I reserve a car here. You can rent and return it conveniently at the airport, and the promotional benefits are good... The price advantage can be found right away if you do a quick search on a third-party reservation site... This time, you are upgraded to a better vehicle... Moreover, you get a new car that has only been driven for 1,600 miles, so you can stay in Guam. As soon as I arrived, I started my trip on a very good note. I will use it again next time.
  Nissan Rent-a-Car is the best ♡ Even though I inquired several times, they always provided detailed and friendly guidance. I was very grateful for the free upgrade. It was very easy to pick up and return at the airport, and the car was in very, very comfortable and clean condition. The car ran well. Even if I rent it again, Nissan will do it.
  There were bugs in the first vehicle, so I asked for a replacement right away, and they kindly replaced it.
  I think it is the best cost-effective rental car. It's nice that there are additional benefits for each period. If more benefits are provided to guests who rent a lot, I think they will only rent here like mileage in the future.
  Since I arrived early in the morning, I was wondering whether to catch a taxi, but I picked up a rental car from the airport store on the first day of the schedule. There were no Korean staff at the counter, so I asked a simple question in short English. I was able to pick up the car quickly after listening to the explanation. It was a Japanese car, so it was comfortable to ride, and the trunk was large enough to accommodate 3 suitcases. It was also air conditioned. ~~I was very satisfied, but there were a lot of bugs in the car. ㅠㅠ If only that could be improved, I would 100 revisit again!!!
  The best thing was that I was picked up and dropped off right from the airport, and the vehicle was also upgraded, so I was able to use it comfortably while traveling in Guam. Next time I visit Guam, I want to use Nissan Rent-a-Car.
  I was trying to use a Korean company, but I ended up using Nissan Rent-a-Car, which was very cheap. The condition of the car was not bad, so I used it well during my trip. I recommend Nissan Rent-a-car.

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997